Change of personal data


  1. Apply to the SSC, issue an application to change of personal data;
  2. On the application put a mark in the accounting Department about the absence of dept on payment for training;
  3. Justify the reason for changing the data;
  4. Attach copies of supporting documents to the application;

Be responsible for the process of changing the data in the accounting systems of KAFU for the correctness of the organization of documentation for your training.

  1. After issuing an order to change your personal data, you need to: