Deduction of own will

To make a deduction at your own request, you need:

  1. Contact the SSC and fill out the application form.
  2. On the application, make a note in the accounting Department about the absence of arrears in payment for training.
  3. Justify the reason for the deduction.
  4. Get a transcript from the office Registrar about passing the educational program.
  5. Apply for a certificate of incomplete education (if necessary).
  6. Pass the bypass list, pass the student card and record book in the SSC.
  7. After issuing the order of expulsion, You can: