Issuance of a certificate of incomplete higher education

  1. Contact the SSC.
  2. Provide a note from the accounting Department that there is no debt on tuition fees.
  3. Make an application.
  4. Justify the reason for the need for help.
  5. The certificate of a special sample is issued within 10 working days.
  6. The certificate is issued upon presentation of an identity document or a power of attorney certified by a notary (original).