Issuance of documents from the personal file

  1. Contact the SSC
  2. Present an identity document in person or an original notarized power of attorney. Electronic documents and copies are not accepted.
  3. Justify the reason for the withdrawal of the document from the personal file.
  4. Provide a confirmation document that there is no debt on tuition fees (payment receipt, Bank receipt, mark from the accounting Department).
  5. Issue a statement indicating the duration of the seizure. Documents are issued for a period of no more than 1 month. In case of non-attachment of the document at the end of the term, the University has the right to expel the student, due to lack of personal file.